Our client, a legendary record label, is seeking a Content Commissioner to work with the dynamic in-house creative department to generate content for a range of recording artists.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Using creative eye to commission short and long-form content such as music videos, bespoke content, social media clips, BTS, live sessions, tour, and documentary formats and so on.
• Editing and treating video content with basic motion design and animation.
• Producing physical layouts and outdoor creative.
• Using technical understanding of producing shoots to realise their output.
• Adapting artwork for marketing and advertising assets across multiple formats.
• Maintaining up to date knowledge of TikTok and how to use it.
• Commissioning glam teams and negotiating fees with agents where appropriate.
• Realising content output for campaigns with effective liaison with artists and managers.
• Implementing the artists’ vision for content with the aid of marketing, digital, and social teams to create plans for content and artist content days.
• Ensuring budgets and financial best practice are adhered to across commissioning activities.
• Collaborating with senior Content, Creative, and Marketing managers to align content with overall strategy for artists.
• Driving partnerships in collaboration with the partnership division.
• Attending artist planning meetings relating to marketing.
• Ensuring administration for commissioning activities are appropriately documented, including suppliers, pitch documents, travel booking, and budgets.
• Proven track record commissioning a range of short and long-form content essential.
• Previous experience attracting, retaining, and growing audiences through compelling content.
• Demonstrable knowledge and passion for design, creative, and music.
• Good negotiation skills.
• Capable of managing competing priorities and delivering tasks.
• Networking skills with current creative talent across production houses, social channels, agencies, and brands.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite and use video editing software desirable.
• Experience with 3D desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!