Our client, a leading artist management company renowned for their legendary pop artists, is seeking a Community Manager to augment their hugely successful artist’s digital presence, aimed at (West Coast) United States audiences.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Spearheading digital activities that enhance the fan relationship to artist.
• Implementing community strategies and proactively engaging with both existing and burgeoning artist online communities in collaboration with the artist’s team.
• Working with the digital partner in the United States to support the artist’s West Coast US fanbase and team pages.
• Nurturing meaningful connections with fans with sensitive engagement of their comments, content, and questions on social media.
• Embedding with fan communities to obtain a well-rounded understanding of their motivations and areas of interest.
• Keeping abreast of social media trends and suggesting ways to integrate them into artist’s digital output.
• Monitoring the fan sentiment and report on over-performing content.
• Developing a comprehensive understanding of all social media and optimal content to each.
• Assisting the company’s digital team to work across other artists’ social media channels with contribution of ideas.
• Previous experience working in music industry or digital marketing roles.
• Experience managing artists’ social media accounts and closely with their fanbases.
• Proven track record of running community management strategies for artists.
• Fully involved in internet culture with highly developed understanding of social media platforms and optimal content types for each.
• Genuine enthusiasm for fan/artist relationship growth, able to contribute ideas to engage fans.
• Excellent copywriting skills to contribute to online conversation and copy for posts.
• Up to date to social media best practices.
• Excellent organisational skills and confident communicator.
• Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, CapCut, or similar.
• Has personal knowledge of the US’s local culture, language and community.
• Able to work accommodate an ‘always on’ approach to West Coast US time zones.
• Based in the West Coast of the US.
• Able to tailor activities to a West Coast US perspective.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!