Our client, a leading artist management company renowned for their pop artists, is seeking a Community Manager to work with the digital team on artists’ social media.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with artists and the digital team to develop and implement community-based strategies.
• Pioneering social media strategy, content, and calendar planning for artists’ accounts.
• Using social media channels to cultivate connections with engaged fans, and interacting with their content and comments.
• Proactively understand fan communities and their talking points, motivations etc.
• Fostering connections with super fans and key fan accounts with social conversation.
• Maintaining awareness of social media trends and how they can be integrated within social content and strategies.
• Monitoring social posts, gauge sentiment, and providing reporting on over-performing content as needed.
• Researching all social media platforms and which content is optimised for TikTok & Reels.
• Previous experience managing artists’ social media accounts and interacting with their fanbases.
• Extensive and meaningful music industry/digital marketing experience.
• Demonstrable experience running community management strategies for artists.
• Thorough understanding of TikTok & Instagram, and social media more generally.
• Personally uses social media and creates content.
• Excellent copywriting skills able to tailor copy for social media conversations.
• Up to date knowledge of social trends and best practices.
• Authentic fan of mainstream pop music.
• In touch with popular culture.
• Excellent communication skills and organisational abilities.
• Able to think creatively on social media strategies.
• Knowledge of UK culture, language, and community.
• Experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Premier Pro, CapCut, or similar.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!