Our client, a global music company, is seeking a Commercial Operations Assistant to provide support to the label and Commercial Affairs team.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Undertaking comprehensive and efficient support to the Commercial Affairs team.
· Working with DSPs to support digital optimisation.
· Contributing to the release planning process for international artist campaigns, covering physical and digital products.
· Providing support to the international commercial operations department with analysis, presentations, sales/streaming support.
· Keeping internal reports and websites up to date.
· Communicating novel technological, Business Partner, and industry developments as they arise.
· Taking responsibility for administrative tasks that include scheduling meetings and distributing notes.
· Possess commercial acumen preferably gained within the music/entertainment industry.
· Solid working knowledge of the music digital landscape.
· Working knowledge of audio and video platforms.
· Knowledge of music physical business is desirable.
· Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Proactive approach to problem solving.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
· Good communication abilities to include presentations.
· Numerate and able to maintain excellent attention to detail.
· Able to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Able to work independently and as part of a team.
· Confident presenting to large and small groups.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!