Our client, a renowned talent management agency, is seeking a Co-Finance Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working collaboratively with the Finance Manager to oversee all aspects of the finances across divisions belonging to the company’s Group umbrella.
• Preparing and executing weekly client pay runs through Tagmin Software.
• Undertaking Client/Commission invoicing and weekly VAT invoicing.
• Managing invoice chasing from company debtors.
• Liaising with Agents and staff members regarding all client/finance queries.
• Liaising with clients, client accountants regarding client earnings, VAT and payment queries.
• Liaising with broadcasters, production companies, producers and commercial partners regarding all supplier/payroll set ups and finance queries.
• Processing day to day bookkeeping via Xero.
• Managing bank accounts and execute all payments for the company.
• Liaising with suppliers managing all office purchase invoices including staff expenses.
• Preparing Quarterly VAT returns.
• Preparing Quarterly Management Accounts.
• Preparing staff monthly payroll including bonus and pension calculations reporting to Pension Regulator.
• Producing monthly analysis of staff credit cards.
• Intercompany recharging.
• Reporting to External Accountants / Managing Directors.
• Other ad hoc financial and admin duties as required to ensure smooth running of Finance Department.
• Quarterly Royalties reconciliation/payment with record and music publishing companies.
• Maintaining company’s client bank account
• Reconciling intercompany balances regularly
• Extensive bookkeeping experience
• Experience overseeing monies invoiced, received, and accounted to.
• Excellent numeracy.
• Possess a relevant accounting qualification (desirable). AAT or equivalent.
• Good communication skills.
• Fully conversant with Xero.
• Tagmin experience ideal.
• Able to work collaboratively.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!