Our client, a global online streaming community, is seeking 6 months temporary cover for a Client Success Manager role for immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Providing first-class support to the UK and EMEA based sales team.
• Handling campaign execution, delivery, and final reporting.
• Acting as main client facing point of contact for post-sale campaigns to ensure smooth execution and delivery.
• Providing superb customer service to clients.
• Entering IOs into the order management systems.
• Liaising with Ad Operations with any queries about plans.
• Supplying weekly reporting and delivery analysis to clients.
• Keeping Sales informed of all key issues and relevant information on the campaign process.
• Working with functional teams to ensure billing and legal compliance.
• Identifying and troubleshooting product issues.
• Foster a deep understanding of company product offerings and site features.
• Gathering customer feedback to provide improvements.
• Providing recommendations for upsell opportunities to sellers.
• Substantial online media experience.
• A background in account management/planning in a media agency/platform.
• Awareness of the media landscape and online media.
• Troubleshooting skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Keynote, GSuite.
• Experience with 3d party ad servers (Google CSM, Innovid, Sizmek) and ad verification partners (IAS, DV, MOA)
• Understanding of video ad serving and ad delivery.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Happy working in a team and with minimal supervision.
• Strong abilities to manage client expectations.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!