Our client, a global music company, is seeking a Classics Rights Data Administrator.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Serving as the primary contact for entry of rights information for the music company’s classics department.
• Working with music industry attorneys.
• Maintaining internal reporting systems for the department.
• Ensuring a high level of accuracy for deal entry data during the deal life cycle.
• Play a key role in managing the contract data workflow processes.
• Acting as the contact for internal rights inquiries.
• Working with various departments and affiliates to confirm rights and ownership.
• Providing key data points and contract information to relevant teams.
• Maintaining confidenitaility across activities.
• Understanding of music contracts and ability to interpret key terms.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Understanding and possession of data accuracy.
• Able to work independently.
• Experience working with high level attorney.
• Able to handle multiple competing priorities.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office suite.
• Experience working with cloud-based software platforms such as Sales force desirable.
• Experience with agile software development and testing desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!