Responsibilities will include:
· Management of high-level media campaigns to include pitching, liaison, logistics and enabling artist promotion to run smoothly
· Planning full campaigns and securing appropriate coverage, developing creative ideas and seeking newsworthy opportunities
· Ensuring timely mail-outs of digital promotional music,and informing media of forthcoming releases
· Liaison with artists, artist managers and label representatives
· Building key relationships with on and offline media(covering the full mix of press, radio, TV and digital) as appropriate to the roster.
· Staying up to date with digital developments
· Internal communication of developing campaigns,including liaison with senior staff
· Attendance at relevant company meetings, events and artist press/promotion as necessary
· National and overseas travel as necessary
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Proven experience in both classical music and mainstream media
· Excellent and established contacts in this area
· Ability to demonstrate successful execution of creative media campaigns
· Ability to work on own initiative and a drive to promote artist profiles
· Willingness to travel and attend gigs outside of office hours
· Flexibility to work according to the demands of a small, busy team.
· First-rate verbal and written communication skills
Strong organisational skills
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!