Our client, a global music company’s in-house social media agency, is seeking a Channel Manager who is highly invested in music and youth culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working across two, substantial media brands to execute publishing operations and channel management at high scale.
• Providing oversight across video content to Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube.
• Preparing management reports.
• Issuing performance reports and updates to relevant personnel.
• Producing campaign reports and case studies for priority projects.
• Providing best practice advise to production teams using performance review analysis.
• Leading conversations with colleagues on learnings from successful and underperforming cases.
• Disseminating updates and news on channels as relevant.
• Sharing insights with the content team.
• Conducting competitor analysis.
• Maintaining audience data using geographical and demographic data insights.
• Booking paid media campaigns with major social media platforms.
• Monitoring campaign performances and recording benchmarks for key media metrics.
• Communicating with various media buying teams regarding available assets and content.
• Enthusiastic about youth culture, global trends, social media, and music.
• Substantial experience at a social video publisher in a similar role that could include audience development.
• Experience with publishing content to major platforms at high scale.
• Familiarity publishing content to YouTube, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat.
• Able to build presentations.
• Confident user of the Google office suite, to include Google Slides.
• Experience booking paid media campaigns with TikTok, Google Ads, or Meta is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Personable approach, able to liaise with managers, colleagues, and talent effectively.
• Confident presenting to label teams, senior and senior management.
• Highly self-motivated.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!