Our client, a global music company, is seeking 6-months temporary cover for a Change Analyst who has the analytical skills that can accelerate innovation in the company’s processes.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working within a label to design and implement process innovations and tools.
• Actively seeking out new ideas and approaches for revenue opportunities etc.
• Proposing deliverable solutions in support of new opportunities.
• Contributing to the design and implementation of technology toolsets to support processes.
• Liaising with label users, central teams, and external creatives to encourage adoption of new initiatives.
• Communicating the objectives of the Process Innovation roadmap.
• Creating documentation to support new process design, process flows, training documentation, executive and user-lever communications and so on.
• Ensuring the successful roll out and embedding of new processes.
• Contributing to adoption rate KPIs.
• Coordinating label and international meetings.
• Serving as a label point of contact for monthly KPI reporting.
• Fostering supportive relationships with business units to embed new processes.
• Assisting various departments and external partners on the day-to-day use of tools and processes.
• Coordinating label feedback and communicating issues back to the team.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to build confidence and credibility within the label to deliver process change.
• Strong organisational skills to complete deliverables to deadlines.
• Capable of handling support and coordination activities.
• Good Microsoft Office Suite knowledge.
• Possess an understanding of how a music label works, A&R, Production, Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Commercial is desirable.
• Proven analytical skills or process re-design and implementation.
• Substantial project experience and ability to define and manage multi-level stakeholder expectations.
• Creative problem-solving abilities, using analytics and data.
• Experience working in a multi-geographic team.
• Willing to work flexible hours when necessary.
• An understanding of the most recent innovations in the music industry, social media, and entertainment more widely is desirable.
• Experience of working in an Agile development environment preferred.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!