Our client, an iconic record label, is seeking a Catalogue Marketing Executive.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Developing label strategies that use active artist’s catalogues as a platform for audience growth.
• Developing marketing campaigns and artist strategies which enhance audience and revenue growth.
• Ensuring catalogue best practice across frontline marketing, audience, and commercial planning.
• Working with frontline, artist management and marketing teams to lead strategy.
• Using consumer insights and analytics to inform decision making.
• Ensuring reporting of campaigns, artist timelines, overall release schedule is communicated appropriately.
• Managing related label budgets for designated artist campaigns.
• Cultivating expertise in the assigned catalogue history.
• Delivering regular updates on campaign activity.
• Leading regular executive meetings.
• Demonstrable experience leading fully integrated marketing campaigns ideally within catalogue
• Proven track record developing marketing lifecycle campaigns.
• Experience developing brand strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights.
• Authentic interest and passion in music and a knowledge of all genres.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Thorough understanding of audiences.
• Good understanding of data and key insights.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Confident working in a fast-paced environment.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!