Our client, a specialist music production school, is seeking a commercially focussed Campus Manager & Admissions Manager to expand the operation.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Recruiting prospective students and expanding business development.
• Building relationships with and support the alumni network.
• Identifying entrepreneurial opportunities and commercial ideas.
• Calculating risks and benefits of commercial opportunities to drive revenue and reduce costs.
• Managing local promotional activities such as student recruitment events, industry-focussed events etc.
• Building on relationships within the music industry.
• Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the school, ensuring the students’ satisfaction and administration is carried out.
• Leading and managing the local team and working with the global team based in London.
• Delivering on income targets, managing P&, budgeting, and monthly reporting.
• Controlling local credit, liaising with suppliers to approve invoices.
• Background in education in a managerial and sales position.
• Knowledge of the Higher education or audio education sector.
• Track record of brokering high-end deals using scoping, presenting, and negotiation techniques.
• Proven track record of recruiting to targets.
• Highly numerate and financially aware.
• Commercially minded and able to meet targets.
• Sales mindset and analytical approach.
• Authentic interest in music and audio.
• Strong communicator.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!