Our client, a global media and retail company, is seeking a Business Development Executive to provide 6-months temporary cover to work on a B2B project focused on retail logistics.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Prospecting opportunities with businesses that would benefit from the company’s service which is retail shipping.
• Contributing to lead generation, prospecting, and qualification activities.
• Working to KPI’s that measure prospecting, business development, and lead generation conversion through qualification.
• Interfacing articulately with the Team Lead as well as with customers (e.g. Head of Operations).
• Working with various stakeholders to qualify and prioritise prospects.
• Applying expertise to future campaigns and plans for the business.
• Following SOPs and updating Salesforce CRM in order to qualify customers rapidly.
• Collaborating with stakeholders that include marketing, sales, commercial operations or customer programs.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Previous experience working in a business development role and a client facing position.
• Able to influence people both internally and externally.
• Proven analytical skills.
• Able to write compelling documents.
• Strong communication and listening skills.
• Able to prioritise workload.
• Decisive and able to implement ideas efficiently.
• Experience working with distributed teams.
• Experience working in a start-up/high-growth environment is desirable.
• Background in operations, customer experience, logistics is beneficial.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office Suite and CRMS (such as Salesforce).
• Experience in data management is desirable.
• Results orientated.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!