Our client, a global dance record label, is seeking a seasoned music industry marketeer for a Brand & Marketing Manager role available at this cutting-edge company.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Leading the label’s brand strategy and delivering ground-breaking record campaigns.
· Working extensively with the parent record company and the exclusive DSP partner.
· Managing all artist campaigns from strategic angle, planning, through to implementation.
· Taking responsibility for the delivery of content creation for all campaigns, to include artwork and music videos.
· Using insights from digital, social, and streaming tends across video and streaming platforms.
· Contracting third-party agencies for club promotions, radio pluggers, and digital agencies for the roster.
· Remaining within budgets and meetings deadlines for campaign rollouts.
· Optimising plans with campaign performance data across DSP, radio, social media, and other digital platforms.
· Serving as the main point of contact for digital marketing and social media activities and conversations for all artists on the roster.
· Taking responsibility for the maintenance of the centralised campaign data hub.
· Expanding D2C opportunities and engaging the label community across digital sources.
· Providing detailed reporting to all campaign partners and artist managers.
· Substantial music industry experience with marketing.
· Proven track record of successful music campaigns.
· Demonstrated ability to drive engagement and growth across social media platforms.
· Entrepreneurial attitude, able to strategize and execute effectively.
. Familiarity with taking a data-driven approach to digital and streaming platforms.
· First-class organizational skills.
· Keen eye for detail.
· Authentic love for dance music and nightlife culture
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!