Our client, a global music company, is seeking a temporary cover for an Audience Development Executive for immediate start.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Conducting year-round audience development activities to include planning, delivery, measurement, and overall success.
• Reporting to the Audience Development Director, and liaising with various departments to support audience development activities.
• Proactively growing audiences for the company’s music offerings across digital channels to bolster consumption.
• Identifying new technologies and trends to be incorporated into best practice.
• Monitoring cultural trends and shift to combine with innovative storytelling methods.
• Building strategic partnerships with key platforms such as Twitter, TikTok, YouTube etc.
• Using data and research to lead audience growth initiatives.
• Collaborating with artists and their management to determine best treatments.
• Researching optimal digital agency partners.
• Handling audience development budgets.
• Providing guidance to junior members of the team.
• Genuine interest in music of many different genres.
• Previous digital marketing experience.
• Proven track record of cultivating engaged audiences.
• Strong communication and relationship building skills.
• Thorough understanding of how audiences behave.
• Capable of assessing large data sets to extract insights.
• Working knowledge of HTML and Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Photoshop.
• IT proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organisational and project management skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!