Our client, a world-famous talent management company, is seeking a capable Assistant to Partner, who possesses high-level organisational skills to carry out competent support.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Fielding high volumes of emails and answering telephone enquiries.
· Overseeing Artist schedules, updating Artist date sheets and upcoming show sheets, and ticket sale reporting for management.
· Liaising with other departments to keep the roster accurately updated within the office and online.
· Updating database records when needed.
· Overseeing and chasing Promoter and Artist terms of business.
· Handling contractual administration; issuing deal memos and confirmation, raising and issuing contracts.
· Chasing signed contracts.
· Occasionally organising Indemnity Letters and raising invoices for Artists.
· Chasing deposits and balances from Promoters.
· Working with Artist Accountants and Promoters regarding tax issues and paperwork.
· Issuing Certificates of Sponsorship for foreign performers.
· Insuring Artist shows where needed.
· Undertaking logistical support for shows and tours, working with Artists, their Managers, Tour Managers, and Promoters.
· Ensuring that technical requirements, Artist riders, and Press kits are given to Promoters.
· Sending promotional material and sending artwork for approval in liaison with all parties.
· Managing the Agent’s diary, travel, and accommodation.
· Occasional reception cover.
· Previous experience in a similar role.
· Previous experience working in the entertainment/media industries desirable.
· Proficient user of Apple OS and Microsoft Excel and Word.
· Knowledge of online productivity tools such as Dropbox, Google Drive etc.
· Knowledge of Dealmaker is desirable.
· Expert level organisational skills and planning abilities.
· Good time management.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Able to manage multiple priorities.
· Confident working in a high-pressure workplace.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!