Our client, a specialist in audio/visual music entertainment, is seeking an Asset Manager, Content & Finance Technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Senior Manager with onboarding longform content.
• Collaborating across the business to onboard, schedule, and deliver assets accurately.
• Working across systems and supply chains with to provide expertise in asset onboarding, management, and delivery of materials.
• Establishing a transparent content technology workflow in collaboration with colleagues across the company.
• Ensuring deadlines are met, and resolutions to longform assets and supply chain issues are accurate and cohesive with all parts of the business.
• Resolving and escalating technical issues with the different business partners.
• Assisting the VP of Content Acquisition with the fulfilment of longform video strategy.
• Providing progress reports of delivered content and revenue streams.
• Assessing master files and metadata quality against the company’s standards.
• Managing asset remediation approvals for onboarding such as captions, transcripts, cue-sheets, ratings, and resolution for longform content.
• Identifying and remediating artwork asset issues.
• Oversee the onboarding with asset management teams to bring masters in house (master preparation for licencing or supply chain distribution).
• Assisting the department with acquisitions rights management for longform content.
• Working with Systems Coordinator with system updates for repertoire management.
• Extensive understanding of assets requirements and related issues.
• Experience in video release management.
• Experience in understanding new business supply chain systems and processes.
• Strong coordination, communication, reporting, and trouble-shooting skills.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Effective collaborator with colleagues.
• Experience in digital asset management systems/release support/delivery processes desirable.
• Interest in audio-visual content and music.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!