Our client, a prestigious artist management company, is seeking 12 months maternity cover for a Artist Manager position for an internationally recognised and priority Artist.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Taking responsibility for the smooth running a major label pop campaign for a globally renowned Artist.
• Bringing expert relationship management and fostering clear communication between the Artist and their label, booking agents, creative, publishers, producers, lawyers, and finance teams.
• Providing oversight of strategies for the Artist, and consolidating strategies across releases, social media, brands, live shows, and touring.
• Presenting to the Artist requests that have been selected for discussion with Artist’s team.
• Filtering and tracking all incoming requests for the Artist’s team feedback.
• Collaborating with Artist Touring teams to deliver large scale headline tours across UK/EU/Canada.
• Taking responsibility for the management and maintenance of budgets, tour marketing & sales, and ensuring shows run smoothly.
• Assessing sync and branded opportunities as needed.
• Cultivating strong relationships with key brand and fashion contracts.
• Liaising with accountants for invoicing, payment, and income-tracking purposes.
• Travelling domestically and abroad to complete tasks on behalf of management and the Artist.
• Significant working experience within Artist Management, Product Management, and Tour Management.
• Willingness to travel.
• Highly organised and excellent time management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Resourceful and entrepreneurial approach.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong IT literacy include Microsoft Excel.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!