Our client, a successful London-based music rights management company, is seeking a Artist & Label Acquisitions to augment their neighbouring rights income potential. The ideal candidate will have experience working within the music industry.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Conducting market research for new potential clients and strategics partnerships.
• Proactively contacting and meeting with potential clients, using a range of methods to identify leads.
• Building a robust and well-maintained sales pipeline.
• Identifying and building contacts with influential figures within the music industry.
• Creating opportunities and building relationships at networking and other industry events.
• Keeping the CRM system updated and maintained with all prospects.
• Drafting agreements.
• Negotiating contracts.
• Onboarding new clients.
• Retaining clients with strategic development.
• Ensuring annual targets are met with successful management of the sales team.
• Meeting and reporting to management on a regular basis.
• Travelling domestically and internationally for business.
• Advising customers regarding neighbouring rights.
• Substantial music industry experience and knowledge of record labels and artists.
• Solid experience working within Neighbouring Rights or Publishing.
• Familiarity working with digital platforms and new technologies.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Word and Excel, and Mac OS.
• Willing to travel internationally and domestically to meet business requirements.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!