Our client, a global music booking agency business, is seeking an Agent’s Assistant to provide daily administrative support.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating and issuing artist show/tours deal memos and contracts.
• Liaising with artists, managers, promoters, business managers, tour, and production management regarding show administration.
• Liaising with accountants, and performing accounting, paying clients, invoicing, and handling tax issues/paperwork.
• Compiling deposit sheets and chasing payments when required.
• Collating expenses receipts and compiling spreadsheets.
• Compiling touring schedules and promoter lists to support tours for artists and agent.
• Ensuring promoters receive artists’ riders, technical specifications and press kits.
• Assisting with routing tours with liaison with venues and promoters regarding availability.
• Producing itineraries and booking Agent travel.
• Creating Certificates of Sponsorship and other work permits and visas.
• Supervising tour artwork and announcements.
• Performing diary management.
• Previous experience working in the music industry in a heavy admin role essential, ideally on the live side.
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office suite, to include Word and Excel.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Proven eye for detail and some experience with contracts ideal.
• Experience with accounting.
• Good communication skills.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!