Our client, a talent brand agency specialising in music, is seeking an Agent to proactively connect brands, talent, and industry contacts.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Proactively building a robust network of useful industry contacts.
• Fostering partnerships with brands across all industries and categories.
• Advising talent on personal and professional decisions that impact their career.
• Working towards commercial and professional targets.
• Negotiating terms and fees for talent, and finalising partnerships efficiently.
• Focussing on new business development on a weekly basis.
• Monitoring the client roster’s activities.
• Using thorough understanding of the Fashion and Entertainment industries to inform decision making.
• Previous agent experience desirable.
• Engaged in entrepreneurial culture and possess a proactive approach to business development.
• In-depth understanding of Fashion and Entertainment industries.
• Confident communicator and decision maker, able to advise talent and clients.
• Driven to secure talent and partnerships.
• Persuasive approach to ensure frequent talent bookings.
• Competent at handling competing demands using problem solving skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Good attention to detail, focussed approach to contract terms etc.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!