Our client, a specialist music production school, is seeking an Admissions and Student Administrator to organise the recruitment of students.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring all enquirers, students, staff, and visitors receive high-quality and tactful customer services.
• Maintaining a welcoming and supporting environment for all.
• Assisting the Campus Manager with tours of the school.
• Communicating key elements of courses to enquirers.
• Proactively understanding the students needs and concerns.
• Responding to enquiries from prospective students and following up accordingly via the appropriate means.
• Supporting with events such as Open Days and Graduation.
• Processing applications, arranging interviews, and issuing course offers.
• Handling visa administration, monitoring, and reporting.
• Ensuring all student records are accurately maintained.
• Providing reporting as required.
• Ensuring the website is updated with accurate recruitment information.
• Supporting with the implementation of school policies and procedures.
• Previous experience within a (student) customer relations role in a similar position.
• Experience with face-to-face customer services.
• Strong contact handling and active listening skills.
• Experience communicating with people at all levels of an organisation.
• Previous experience working in a busy administrative position.
• Good administrative skills and attention to detail.
• Capable of managing time, priorities, and deadlines effectively.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Good IT competency.
• Possess problem solving skills.
• Experience working with a CRM and complex databases.
• Experience organising high quality events is desirable.
• Willingness to learn/familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud.
• Experience working with international students is desirable.
• An understanding of the music production process is desirable.
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market/Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!