Arts & Media are delighted to be working with the Really Useful Group to find an experienced Senior Marketing Manager to lead on the marketing and promotion of key theatrical titles, driving awareness and commercial impact. The successful candidate will be working with local and global partners to develop innovative strategies and campaigns including live performance, music and other commercial projects.
• Developing and implementing strategic marketing plans for key show titles with the goal of maximising awareness and commercial return
• Leading relationships with associated advertising and social media agencies, to ensure all activity is integrated and aligned
• Driving revenue using relevant insights, managing ticket inventory and devising appropriate pricing strategies
• Acting as liaison for licensing partners, to provide information and marketing advice and necessary approvals
• Overseeing the production of creative assets
• Developing strategies to diversify audiences for first class productions and ensure an inclusive approach to marketing communications
• Developing corporate partnerships to expand the reach and awareness of key productions where possible
• Using insights and data to learn and report back on campaign activity and sales, making recommendations on future activity
• Working with colleagues at record companies and DSPs to grow music consumption and revenue for agreed titles
• Working with the marketing team to create and manage the broader communications schedule for channels
• Acting as a brand guardian across all titles globally
• Day-to-day approvals of marketing materials across the companies IP across all levels of productions and special projects
• Internal communication of marketing initiatives and results to key stakeholders
• Tracking expenditure against budgets
• Substantial marketing experience in an arts organisation or theatrical agency essential.
• A creative approach to devising marketing strategies, implementing marketing campaigns and monitoring related sales or project KPIs
• A strategic thinker who is both reactive to short-term activities while also delivering long-term planning and development.
• A core networker, capable of working with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally
• Good analytical skills, able to analyse data, including audience behaviour and evaluate marketing efficiency
• Creatively ambitious and driven to make great work
• Excellent project management skills and the ability to coordinate a variety of simultaneous projects to tight deadlines and within budget
• Excellent multi-tasker and swift problem solver
• Highly organized and adaptable, able to manage shifting priorities and cope with last-minute changes
• Able to work alone and as part of a highly collaborative team
• Self-sufficient, flexible, patient, and calm attitude – especially under pressure
Please note that due to the volume of submissions, only successful candidates who meet the exact requirements will be contacted. If you have not heard back within 10 days of submission, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
The Music Market / Arts and Media are an equal opportunities employer who supports diversity in the workplace.
An amazing recruitment company, they care about you as an individual rather than just being a number on their books!
I've had amazing placements where I've met great people, which has also given me the experience I have needed to secure my new role in the music industry!
Jenny is the best recruiter I've ever had, we've built a great working relationship and it has been brilliant to have been represented by The Music Market / Arts and Media.
Helen and her team at The Music Market have been nothing short of fantastic at helping me develop my continued career in music.
After graduating in 2012 they found me my first industry position at a top London bookings agency and most recently placed me in a great role at a leading international label and music brand.
I have always felt safe in their capable hands as a result of their professionalism and dedication.
I have always had a fantastic experience with The Music Market / Arts and Media – all the staff are great, helpful and knowledgeable.
Jenny has found me a number of wonderful full-time and temporary roles over the years and I can’t recommend the company highly enough.
Helen and the team at The Music Market were a joy to work with and helped me in securing my next career move within a short amount of time.
I would highly recommend Helen to anyone looking to further their career in the music or media industries.
I was so impressed with Helen and the rest of The Music Market team – they understood exactly what I was looking for in my next role and worked incredibly quickly to help me find the perfect position. The communication was fantastic throughout and I really cannot thank them enough!